Sydney Gynaecology is a state of the art gynaecology centre offering access to a full range of gynaecological services.
LIST OF SERVICES
- Abnormal Pap smears
- Laser therapy
- HPV treatment
- Most cervical procedures performed under local anaesthesia in rooms
- Abnormal bleeding
- Menstrual disturbances
- Post-menopausal bleeding
- Diagnostic procedures performed under local
anaesthesia in rooms (hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy)
- Endoscopic surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery (major or minor procedures)
- Uro-gynaecological problems
- Pelvic pain
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Ovarian pathology
- Utero-vaginal prolapse
- Family planning services
- Intrauterine contraceptive devices
- Laparoscopic sterilisation
- Menopause clinic
- Sexual dysfunction
- Hormonal dysfunction (hirsutism)
- Antenatal services
We offer you
Sydney Gynaecology specialist staff who aim to treat most conditions in-house under local anaesthesia within 48 hours, thus reducing treatment periods and delays due to long waiting lists for treatment in day surgery units and hospitals.
- Sydney Gynaecology maintains quality communication, efficient and prompt service and feedback to referring General Practitioners.
- Sydney Gynaecology provides confidential, empathetic conselling for women of all racial groups.
- Sydney Gynaecology offers a service to assist the placement of patients currently referred to Outpatient Departments for treatment.
- Sydney Gynaecology provides outstanding follow-up and referral to further managment, with consultation with referring practitioners where required.
- Sydney Gynaecology will work with existing day surgery units, and arrange direct admission on behalf of patients to Public and Private hosptials in the area.